Friday, July 1, 2011

Bushnell Elite Series Scopes Improvements For 2011

I have been a fax of Bushnell Elite 3200 and 4200 scopes now for some time. I have always thought they offered a lot of scope for the money. I own four of their rifles scopes currently. I have an elite 3200 in 3X10X40 on my .308 without the Firefly reticle. I also have a 3X9X40 with firefly on my.338 Federal and also on a Ruger .270. I also have a 3X9X40 Elite 3200 on my Savage .243.

All have been rugged, dependable, scopes with clear bright optics.

For 2011 Bushnell has now added a NEW Ultra Wide Band Coating and the fully multi-coated lenses now deliver 95% total light transmission across more of the visual light spectrum than ever before.

Scope are now purged with argon for the ultimate in long lasting waterproof integrity. All Elite series scope of course still have the famous Rainguard lens coating which repels water and makes it easier to get a quality sight picture while hunting in rainy, foggy drizzle and snowy conditions.

I have NOT actually handled one, however since I own four of them already, the improvements can only make a great scope better. You cannot go wrong with a Bushnell and their warranty policy is 5 star in my book / *****.

Dan

No comments: