Tuesday, August 2, 2011

TC Venture Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle - BEST BUY

I am a big fan of my TC 209/50 Encore muzzle loader and also my TC thumb hole stocked Omega. Sort of makes me wish I was in the market for a new center fire rifle. If I was, I believe I would take a real hard look at the TC Venture in .300WSM. Truth be known, I could get by with just that one rifle and probably never look back for all big game up to and including under the right circumstances, grizzly bear, black bear, elk, moose, caribou, whitetails, mule deer etc. It is a little light for starting something with a brown bear, however many have been taken with the .300 Win mag with premium 180 grain bullets.

Let's look at the TC Venture which I think for just under $500 is a best buy in any one's book:

  • 5R precision rifled barrel
  • Externally Adjustable trigger (A BIGGIE in my book)
  • Houge traction panels
  • Melanite coated bolt
  • Guaranteed MOA (minute of angle) accuracy
  • Made in the USA
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Comes in 16 calibers as of the date of this post
  • Service department is one of if not the best in the business based on personal experience dealing with TC muzzle loaders over the years
  • Textured grip

List of calibers available:

  • .270WSM, .300WSM / (NEW for 2011)
  • .204 Ruger, .223 Rem, 22-250 Rem / varmints, woodchucks, prairie dogs, coyotes etc. got you covered
  • 7mm-08, .243 Win, .308 Win, 30TC, .270 Win, 30-06 Springfield. 7mmRem Mag, .300 Win mag, 25/06, .280 Rem,
  • .338 Win mag (a better choice than the .300WSM for the big bears
The TC Venture is now available in the new Weather Shield/ Composite stock in limited calibers

Last but not least, it is one HANDSOME RIFLE. Range reports I have read indicate the TC Venture lives up to its accuracy claims.

LINK to TC Venture Features


I also have a great deal of faith in the management of the company under Gregg Ritz (President and CEO of TC Arms)

LINK to Rodriguez Range Test Of TC Venture in .308 Win


Dan

Hebrews 2:3
King James Bible
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him

No comments: